Back to jobs listings
Car Electronics Installer, Germany
Getaround Connect - Berlin - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Getaround is the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing thousands of car in more than 300 cities in the U.S and Europe.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- Getaround started as a P2P platform with only individual cars in Europe, and for a couple of years has been open to professional fleets who want to launch a new line of business or generate additional revenue.
- As Autotech, your mission is to be the person on the ground to ensure Getaround Connect installations are not the bottleneck in cars owners joining the platform rapidly. The role will range from managing the technical training and quality control of our Installations Partners, to stepping in to do installs or maintenance yourself when required.
What you’ll work on:
- Train installation partners on Getaround Connect specificities, and be their point of contact for technical questions.
- Check install partners quality, and implement with them corrective measures when improvements are needed and sync with the Vendor Manager Team.
- Install and uninstall of the Getaround Connect devices, as need comes.
- Handle the maintenance of cars equipped with Getaround Connect.
- Participate in installation datasheet creation by documenting installations (photos, text)
- Contribute to Autolyze process.
- Report encountered hardware or software issues.
What you’ll bring to the table:
- Have technical knowledge and experience in car GPS tracking, alarm systems, embedded telematics
- Have new technology skills (smartphone, Google Drive, etc..)
- English fluency (technical, written and spoken)
- Curious and determined
- Good people skills
- Problem solver mindset
What we offer:
- We are a fast growing startup with our HQ in San Francisco and European offices in Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact
- Work car
- Complete toolbox
- Mobile phone (Android)