Back to jobs listings
Local Marketing Associate, Spain
Growth & Marketing - Barcelona - Full-time
We believe in a world where all cars are shared. Carsharing empowers people to get going in a smarter, easier way, while also having a positive impact on the environment and making cities more liveable. It’s this vision that propels us forward and inspires us to think even bigger.
Getaround is the world's leading carsharing platform with a community of more than 5 million users sharing thousands of car in more than 300 cities in the U.S and Europe.
Our team is collaborative, positive, curious, and engaged. We think fast, work smart, laugh often, and are looking for like-minded people to join us in our mission to disrupt car ownership and make cities better.
- Your role will be to develop cities and areas where Getaround Connect should be strongly present with a specific focus on growing the number of private car owners (mainly Madrid and Barcelona).
What you’ll work on
- Acquire peer owners in key areas through local channels: events, ambassadors, referrals, flyering etc.
- You’ll also contribute to convert the leads coming from these events or different channels (e.g: through calls, emails, etc).
- Engage with our owner communities to ensure they give a high-quality service to our customers and help them grow on the platform, via meetups, events or CRM (with the help of our Content Manager Spain).
- Make the Getaround Connect pros and peers fleet and parking spots visible.
- Help the Marketing Manager to test local channels to acquire new customers.
Who you'll work with
- Directly reporting to Lucía our Marketing Manager in Spain
- Close Collaboration with our Content Manager Belén
- Our communities of owners in our key areas
- Local Spanish team and Global marketing team
What you'll bring to the table
- A strong communicator, you’re highly outgoing and energetic
- You have a University degree in Business / Marketing / Events Management and you have 1 or 2 years of work experience in Operational Marketing, Sales or Event Organisation. If you are currently studying a Master it’s a plus.
- You are willing to go and meet our local community on the ground by organizing events in our main cities.
- Hands-on mentality: you are results driven and you are ready to go on the ground to make things happen
- Ability to take the initiative and easily adapt to a constantly-changing work environment
- Fluent in Spanish and English, notions of French would be a plus
- Passionate about the upcoming changes in the sharing economy and mobility industry
What we offer
- We are a fast growing startup with our HQ in San Francisco and European offices in Paris, Berlin, Barcelona and London. We offer one of the most dynamic and diverse company cultures in town, and give every employee the opportunity to grow and the power to define their impact.